St. Jude University Institute commonly known as St. Jude's Higher Institute of Nursing and Biomedical Studies was created 27th September 2007 with authorization no. 07/0144/MINESUP du 27th September 2007 Prime Minister office Visa 002997 of 2nd September 2007/003002 of 20th September 2007 Yaounde/10494.
St. Jude Higher Institute of Nursing and Biomedical Studies graduated its first HND batch in 2012 and has graduated over 10 batches in it's domains.
St. Jude Higher Institute of Nursing and Biomedical Studies due to its advancement it has branches all over the nation.
St. Jude University Institute Bamenda
St. Jude University Institute Buea
Millennium Polytechnic Higher Institute Yaounde/Douala
St. Jude Higher Institute of Nursing and Biomedical Studies offers both HND & Degree Programs at our branches St. Jude University Institute Bamenda, St. Jude University Institute Buea and Millennium Polytechnic Higher Institute Yaounde/Douala. These programs include :Nursing, Medical Laboratory Technician, Midwifery, Dietetics, Pharmacy Technology, Health Care Management, Banking, Finance just to name a few . It has graduated over 10 batches in these domains.Read more
We Want to develop human resources, extend knowledge and it's applications beyond the boundaries of our campuses; serve and stimulate the society by developing heightened intellectual, cultural and human sensitivities, scientific, professional and technological expertise, and our graduates cultivating a sense of purpose.
Below Are the Entry Qualifications into St.Jude University Institute:
(1) Bachelor's Degree
(2) GCE Advance Level or Equivalent
(3) GCE Ordinary Level or Equivalent.
- Registration Fees: 15,500CFA
- Complete or Partial Fees Payment
- Copies of Credential
- 3 Passport Size Photographs
- 2 Plastic Files
• Requirements: ‘O’ Level/BAC
• Duration: 1 – 2 years
• Fee: 190.000Frs CFA
• International Students: $900.00US
• Requirements: ‘A’ Level/BAC
• Duration: 2 years
• Diploma: HND
• Fee: 350.000Frs CFA
• International Students: $1200.00US
Professionalism, morality, excellence, quality, safety and legality are principles embodied within the rules and regulations laid down by St. Jude’s Higher Institute of Nursing & Biomedical Studies for ultimate compliance by every student.
1. Females: White gown, hair scarf, hard top or sandals.
2. Male: White jacket, brown trousers, hard top shoes or sandals.
3. Both: Two white school T-shirts, white trousers.
1. Morning Devotion: 7: 45am Classes starts at 8:00am
2. Tardiness or absenteeism will attract sanctions determined by re – occurrences.