- Travelers, Bali Road
Professionalism, morality, excellence, quality, safety and legality are principles embodied within the rules and regulations laid down by St. Jude’s Higher Institute of Nursing & Biomedical Studies for ultimate compliance by every student.
Article I: DRESS CODE:
1. Females: White gown, hair scarf, hard top or sandals.
2. Male: White jacket, brown trousers, hard top shoes or sandals.
3. Both: Two white school T-shirts, white trousers.
Article II: PUNCTUALITY:
1. Morning Devotion: 7: 45am Classes starts at 8:00am
2. Tardiness or absenteeism will attract sanctions determined by re – occurrences.
Article III: SCHOOL FEES:
1. Fee payment schedule must be respected. Non compliance is frowned at, irrespective of the reason.
2. School fees shall be paid in to the school account. An original receipt from the bank given to the school bursary will authenticate payment.
3. Other dues such as registration, internship, graduation fees etc can be paid directly to the school bursary.
4. Fee paid in to the school bursary is non refundable or non interchangeable.